What is Cloud?
A cloud is a distinct IT environment designed specifically for remotely provisioning scalable and measured IT resources with a aim to provide services to remotely present IT resources.
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing means storing and accessing data and programs over the Internet ( cloud ) which may or may not be present remotely.
Eg : Office 365 E Mail solution
What are the components of cloud?
It has 3 components :
- Client computers
- Distributed Servers
- Data Centers
What is Cloud Service?
A cloud service is an IT related service which is made available to users on demand from the Internet from cloud computing provider's servers.
How does Cloud work?
Storing & Sharing of resources, software, and information via the Internet takes place in cloud.
- SaaS (Software as a service): Required software, Operating system & network is provided.
- PaaS (Platform as service): Operating system and network is provided.
- IaaS (Infrastructure as a service): Only Network is provided.
How is Cloud deployed?
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud (Combined Cloud)
What is Cloud application?
A cloud application (or cloud app) is an application program that can function in the cloud, similar to a pure desktop app (local app) and also a Web app (remote app).
What are the advantages of using Cloud Storage?
- Usability: Easy drag and drop files between the cloud storage and local storage.
- Bandwidth: Save bandwidth by sending web links to users rather than personally sending physical files.
- Accessibility: Files can be accessed remotely anywhere through the internet.
- Disaster Recovery: It helps to store remote files which can be accessed in case of breakdown or disasters like fire, flood etc.
- Cost Savings: Being stored remotely it does not require internal power to store information.
#Acma Computers, #Annual Maintenance Contract, #PcRepair Services, #Desktop Support Services, #Laptop Support Services, #ComputerSupport Services, #Firewall, #Data Backup,#CCTV & IP Cameras, #Servers, #Computer viruses, #Softwares, # IT Security